Owners who fail to comply with these rules can be ticketed by animal control officers, punishable by fines up to $2000.00.
Animal Control 214-670-8226
- Park Hours: 5:00 a.m.- 12:00 a.m.
- Dogs must be
properly inoculated and healthy (free of contagious conditions,
diseases, and parasites). This means NO PUPPIES under 4 months of age!!!
- Dogs must wear rabies and city registration tags on collar (animal control will be checking).
- Owners must dispose of their canine's fecal materials.
- Owners must be within visual sight and voice control of their dogs at all time.
- Children under 12 years of age must be under strict adult supervision.
- Owners must remove any pinch, prong, or spiked collars before entering fenced area.
- Leash dogs while entering and exiting staging area. Please do not enter play area with your dog leashed.
- Aggressive dogs are not permitted. If aggression occurs, the dog must leave the park.
- No more that 3 dogs per owner.
- Dogs in heat are prohibited.
- Rawhides, food (dog or human), and glass bottles are not permitted.
- No smoking in play area, cigarette butts can be dangerous if swallowed by dog(s).
- Owner waives liability to the city for any injury or damage caused by pet during any time in the off leash site.